The Y is a cause for strengthening the community
As a Y member, you’re doing more than meeting your health and wellness goals – you’re part of a nonprofit that is strengthening your community. The YMCA is a place where children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, we all develop healthy connections through fitness, sports, fun and shared interests. Our members experience a sense of belonging that can’t be found anywhere else!
You can become a member of the Y right now and enjoy the benefits of membership today! Stop by our Y, take a tour, and meet our outstanding staff and volunteers. When you do, you’ll see that the Y offers unparalleled services and opportunities for enriching your life.
Facilities and Amenities
Of course, we can support your wellness needs through group exercise classes, strength training and cardiovascular equipment. But at the YMCA, you’ll find so much more. We offer programs to members of all ages and abilities – like swim lessons, karate, child care, afterschool programs, team sports, and summer camps – just to name a few. We also provide opportunities for our members to give back to their communities through meaningful volunteer work. The YMCA offers fitness, family and community…all in one extraordinary place.
– Indoor Heated Pools – Indoor Track
– Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and pickleball – Racquetball Courts
– Whirlpool, Sauna, Steam Room – Group Fitness Studios
– State-of-the-art Fitness Center – Indoor Turf Fields
– Cardio & Strength Training Equipment – 24/7 Fitness Center Access
- Healthy living programs for people of all ages, including exercise, nutrition and healthy lifestyle support
- Use of all 3 convenient locations: North Hanover, South Hanover, Littlestown
- A FREE wellness consultation with one of our personal trainers to help you set and achieve your goals
- Y Member rates on programs such as youth sports, day camps, swimming lessons and more
- Use of locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools
- Drop-in Child Watch, where children enjoy supervised, fun-filled activities while you work out (up to two hours daily)
- Eligibility for competitive swimming and gymnastics youth teams
- A positive environment and a place that’s dedicated to serving everyone